Production of labels in any quantity with reduced lead times.
VARIAPRINT specializes in the printing of all variable data labels with (bar code, legal texts, traceability …) through to complete labels. We invite you to select your roll label format according to your specification :
- Size or paper width, width and your winding direction (for automatic application)
- Type of paper: Vellum, transparent, plastic, etc. We have a large stock of paper ready to be cut according to your requirements, for an optimized reactivity
- The adhesive: permanent, repositionable, resistant to freezing, black back etc.
- Outside diameter of your rolls
- Diameter of your cores, for which we have several size options: 25mm, 40mm and 76mm
Many standard formats are available, and we will respond to your specific requests very quickly if you do not find your ideal size in our range.
We also offer the printing of adhesive labels in full colour, with or without hot foiling, on a large range of papers from stock, and in all quantities.
Several types of manual or semi-automatic labellers are available, which will allow you to simplify the application of your labels according to your bottle types.
Please contact a member of our team as soon as possible to study your projects. If needs be we can make specific shapes or sizes to order.
Consult us for the full range.
On the contrary, if you prefer to integrate the printing of your self-adhesive labels into your business, we have a number of thermal transfer printers to suit your needs and we can also supply you with consumables. Our ribbons are available in a variety of colours, including metallics, and in different lengths.
Do you have any questions about our services and would you like to know more? A contact form is at your disposal so that you don’t miss anything. We will give you all the information you need to prepare your project.
You can also reach our services by phone at
+33 9 83 81 82 05, if you feel the need. With us, you are
some of them always find a listening ear.
Nouveau site web et réseaux sociaux
Qui sommes-nous ?